Faith Formation Program for Women
Women from St. Emily’s and Immaculate Heart are invited to participate in the program for fall: Fearless and Free.
Fearless and Free is an eleven-week Bible study based on the book of Ephesians. So many of us are wrestling through the reality that life isn’t easy, even when we are doing the right thing. Suffering can slam into us from left field, leaving us reeling. This study provides a firm foundation to stand on no matter what life throws our way. With an emphasis on healing and wholeness, Fearless and Free is the most personal and transformative study that Walking with Purpose has offered so far. You can join the group that meets on Saturdays at 8:00 am or on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm. Each session will cover the same topic. No previous Bible study experience is necessary!
Start Date: Tuesday, September 10 at 6:30 p.m. or Saturday, September 14 at 8:00 a.m.
- Freedom - Opening: Tuesday, September 10 or Saturday, September 1
- Part 1: Tuesday, September 17 or Saturday, September 21, Discussion Day 1 - 3
- Part 2: Tuesday, September 24 or Saturday, September 28, Discussion Day 4 - 5, Video
- Part 1: Tuesday, October 1 or Saturday, October 5, Discussion Day 1 - 3
- Part 2: Tuesday, October 8 or Saturday, October 12, Discussion Day 4 - 5, Video
- Part 1: Tuesday, October 15 or Saturday, October 19, Discussion Day 1 - 3
- Part 2: Tuesday, October 22 and Saturday, October 26, Discussion Day 4 - 5, Video
- Part 1: Tuesday, October 29 and Saturday, November 2, Discussion Day 1 - 3
- Part 2: Tuesday, November 5 and Saturday, November 9, Discussion Day 4 - 5, Video
- Part 1: Tuesday, November 12 and Saturday, November 16, Discussion Day 1 - 3
- Part 2: Tuesday, November 19 and Saturday, November 23, Discussion Day 4 - 5,