Welcome to Immaculate Heart Church
in beautiful Crosslake, MN!
Immaculate Heart Church is a vibrant Catholic parish in beautiful Crosslake on the Whitefish Chain of Lakes in north-central Minnesota. We are part of the Diocese of Duluth and built a new church which we moved into in 2009. Our wooded grounds feature a grotto of the Blessed Virgin and a paved walking path with outdoor Stations of the Cross. Whether you are a visitor, seasonal member, or simply interested in exploring Catholicism, come join us. Truly, all are welcome. May God bless you and may Jesus Christ be praised!
Saturday: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am
Daily Mass Schedule
Tuesdays: 8:30 am
Thursdays: 8:30 am
Adoration is in the chapel and is open to anyone who would like to pray or just be in the presence of Jesus. Changes to the hours for adoration can be found on the calendar. If you desire a weekly scheduled hour, please contact Steph at 612-220-5313.
Adoration is scheduled for:
Tuesdays: 9 am to 6 pm
Wednesdays: 6 pm to midnight
Thursdays: Midnight to 8:30 am and 9 am to 8 pm
To sign-up, request a substitute, or for more information click here.
The church is open during office hours, which are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Father David Forsman, Pastor
- Harvey Baxter, Custodian
- Jan Craig, Music Director
- Karen Gray, Youth Minister
- Mary Hagen, Business Manager
- Tim Klein, Custodian
- Krisi Roy, Custodian
- Nathan Young, Director of Religious Education
Saturday: 3 pm
Sunday: 7:45 am
Or by appointment
Have you tried Formed?
THE CATHOLIC FAITH. ON DEMAND. FREE.
Get thousands of enriching Catholic movies, programs, audio, and books instantly on Formed when you sign up!
To sign up for free, visit signup.formed.org and enter the zip code of the parish, which is 56442. After you create your own account, you can download the free Formed app on any electronic device and watch or listen wherever you are!
Diocese of Duluth News
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 (see 30) / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Ez 37:1-14 / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 (see 30) / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 (see 30) / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: Sir 35:1-12 / Ps 50:5-6, 7-8, 14 and 23 / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: Zep 3:14-18a or Rom 12:9-16 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 / Lk 1:39-56
- Thursday: Sir 42:15-25 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mk 10:46-52
- Friday: Sir 44:1, 9-13 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 / Mk 11:11-26