Welcome to Immaculate Heart Church
in beautiful Crosslake, MN!
Immaculate Heart Church is a vibrant Catholic parish in beautiful Crosslake on the Whitefish Chain of Lakes in north-central Minnesota. We are part of the Diocese of Duluth and built a splendid new church just over 10 years ago. Our wooded grounds feature a grotto of the Blessed Virgin and a paved walking path with outdoor Stations of the Cross. Whether you are a visitor, seasonal member, or simply interested in exploring Catholicism, come join us. Truly, all are welcome. May God bless you and may Jesus Christ be praised!
Click here to access important information. The most recent update was March 24.
Click here to access Katie Jacobson praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and other prayers.
See below for the most recent Mass that Fr. Blake has celebrated.
Click here to access Deacon Chuck's homily from Sunday, March 22.
Sunday Mass: March 29
Revised Office Hours
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the week of March 29, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
- Monday: Dn 13:1-9, 15-17, 19-30, 33-62 or 13:41c-62 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 [4ab] / Jn 8:1-11
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4-9 / Ps 102:2-3, 16-18, 19-21 / Jn 8:21-30
- Wednesday: Dn 3:14-20, 91-92, 95 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 / Jn 8:31-42
- Thursday: Gn 17:3-9 / Ps 105:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Jn 8:51-59
- Friday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 18:2-3a, 3bc-4, 5-6, 7 [cf. 7] / Jn 10:31-42
- Saturday: Ez 37:21-28 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Jn 11:45-56
- Next Sunday: Mt 21:1-11 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mt 26:14—27:66 or 27:11-54
Effective March 20, the public celebration of Masses has been suspended until April 20.
Immaculate Heart: Sundays at 11:00 am.
St. Emily's: 1st Saturdays at 9:00 am.
Please watch the video below from Fr. Blake explaining the new confession procedure. You will have to expand it to see his face!
Diocese of Duluth News
03/19/20 3:42 pm
During this time of suspended public Masses, there are a number of places, both within the diocese and outside of it, where Mass is available via livestream.
A prayer of Spiritual Communion may be made at the appropriate time of the Mass, or at any time of the day or multiple times of the day:Read More
03/18/20 11:41 am
March 18, 2020 — In a directive today, Father James B. Bissonette, diocesan administrator for the Diocese of Duluth, announced additional temporary measures to help stem the spread of Covid-19.
03/13/20 11:14 am
March 13, 2020
In light of the rapid spread of the coronavirus (covid-19) across the world and now to Minnesota, Father James B. Bissonette, diocesan administrator for the Diocese of Duluth, has dispensed Catholics in the diocese from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation for the duration of the crisis.Read More