Welcome to Immaculate Heart Church
in beautiful Crosslake, MN!
Immaculate Heart Church is a vibrant Catholic parish in beautiful Crosslake on the Whitefish Chain of Lakes in north-central Minnesota. We are part of the Diocese of Duluth and built a splendid new church just over 10 years ago. Our wooded grounds feature a grotto of the Blessed Virgin and a paved walking path with outdoor Stations of the Cross. Whether you are a visitor, seasonal member, or simply interested in exploring Catholicism, come join us. Truly, all are welcome. May God bless you and may Jesus Christ be praised!
To watch Mass, click on either the YouTube logo or the Facebook logo above.
Monday: 8 am to 4 pm
Tuesday: 8 am to 8 pm
Wednesday: 8 am to 8 pm
Thursday: 8 am to 4 pm
Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41
Sunday: 8:30 am (livestreamed)
Tuesday: 6:00 pm (livestreamed)
Thursday: 8:00 am (livestreamed)
Click either the YouTube or Facebook logo above to access the livestream.
Saturday at 3:00 pm
Tuesday at 5:30 pm
Wednesday at 5:00 pm (only when there is Family Faith Formation)
Monday at 8:30 am
To make an electronic donation to Immaculate Heart Church, please click on this link:
Thank you for your generosity!
Parish Facebook Page
To access the IHC Facebook page, click here.
Click here for the current issue of the Messenger
Diocese of Duluth News
06/10/21 2:14 pm
I have noticed something happening in our society that people have called “cancel culture.” How are we supposed to respond to this as Christians?
Father Michael SchmitzRead More
06/07/21 2:04 pm
In a communication to diocesan clergy, Bishop Daniel Felton has announced that the Sunday Mass obligation, which has been dispensed since March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will be restored effective July 1.
The full text follows:Read More
05/14/21 1:38 pm
To: Priests and Deacons
From: Very Reverend James B. BissonetteRead More