Welcome to Immaculate Heart Church
in beautiful Crosslake, MN!
Immaculate Heart Church is a vibrant Catholic parish in beautiful Crosslake on the Whitefish Chain of Lakes in north-central Minnesota. We are part of the Diocese of Duluth and built a splendid new church just over 10 years ago. Our wooded grounds feature a grotto of the Blessed Virgin and a paved walking path with outdoor Stations of the Cross. Whether you are a visitor, seasonal member, or simply interested in exploring Catholicism, come join us. Truly, all are welcome. May God bless you and may Jesus Christ be praised!
To watch Mass, click on the YouTube logo above.
Revised Office Hours
Tuesday: 9 am to noon
Wednesday: 9 am to noon
Thursday: 9 am to noon
Friday: 9 am to noon
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the week of March 7, 2021
- Sunday: Ex 20:1-17 or 20:1-3, 7-8, 12-17 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / 1 Cor 1:22-25 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/030721.cfm
- Jn 2: 13-25 or Ex 17:3-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Rom 5:1-2, 5-8 / Jn 4:5-42 or
- 4: 5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42
- Monday: 2 Kgs 5:1-15ab / Ps 42:2, 3; 43:3, 4 [cf 42:3] / Lk 4:24-30
- Tuesday: Dn 3:25, 34-43 / Ps 25:4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9 [6a] / Mt 18:21-35
- Wednesday: Dt 4:1, 5-9 / Ps 147:12-13, 15-16, 19-20] / Mt 5:17-19
- Thursday: Jer 7:23-28 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Lk 11:14-23
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 81:6c-8a, 8bc-9, 10-11ab, 14 and 17 [cf. 11 and 9a] / Mk 12:28-34
- Saturday: Hos 6:1-6 / Ps 51:3-4, 18-19, 20-21ab [cf. Hos 6:6] / Lk 18:9-14
- Next Sunday: 2 Chr 36:14-16, 19-23 / Ps 137:1-2, 3, 4-5, 6 [6ab] / Eph 2:4-10 / Jn 3:14-21 or
- 1 Sm 16: 1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4m 5, 6  / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or
- 9: 1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
Sunday: 8:30 am (livestreamed)
Tuesday: 6:00 pm (livestreamed)
Thursday: 8:00 am (livestreamed)
Click YouTube logo above to access channel.
Click here to access the protocols for the celebration of Mass in Phase II (the phase we began on May 27).
We continue to pray for an end to Covid-19.
Saturday at 3:00 pm
Tuesday at 5:30 pm
Wednesday at 5:00 pm (only when there is Family Faith Formation)
Monday at 8:30 am
To make an electronic donation to Immaculate Heart Church, please click on this link:
Thank you for your generosity!
Click here for the current issue of the Messenger
Diocese of Duluth News
02/03/21 3:50 pm
Father Mike Schmitz says that if you had asked him to come up with an idea for a podcast that rise to the top of Apple’s Podcast charts, “The Bible in a Year” wouldn’t have been it.
After all, he says, the podcast, put out by the Catholic publisher Ascension Press, is pretty simple: a few words of introduction, three readings from the Bible, and a few words of explanation, around 20 minutes all told.Read More
12/11/20 1:15 pm
The results of the election verified something that has been increasingly clear over a number of recent election cycles: politically, anyway, we’re divided just about in half.
Nationally, in terms of popular vote, out of all those tens of millions of votes cast, the margin was less than 5%, just like it’s been the last three presidential elections. In fact, in the 21st century, five of the six presidential elections have ended up that way.Read More
12/11/20 1:10 pm
It’s always interesting when very great and holy saints and even doctors of the church seem to give conflicting advice — like St. Thomas Aquinas and St. Francis de Sales do on the timely and important topic of anger.
Deacon Kyle EllerRead More